CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We had both a productive and relaxing Memorial Day Weekend. My parents came down from CT, so with an extra pair helping out with the girls we were able to get some projects done around the house. My resourceful husband (and my father)used some scrap wood we had laying around to build the girls a swing set, and to create flower beds around the mailbox and along the driveway. We also spent Sunday afternoon at a park in Raleigh. Its Grace's favorite because she gets to ride the "choo-choo!"







1 comments:

COURTNEY said...

Hi! This is Courtney Law...Courtney Young now a days :) I found your blog site on my friend Laura Maddox blog! Nate will know me. My family is great friends with the Andersons! Shanna and I were best buds back in the day. I was actaully at your wedding reception and Good Shepard!Anyways, just wanted to say hello to your beautiful family :)